Monday, September 3, 2012

The Number One is coming...

January 2, 2008 11pm I opened the gate as Dada Jonald went home from his holiday vacation on his home town at Nueva Ecija. I went to the comfort room to have a pee when I saw a blood spot! Oh no! Baby is now coming...

Then, we rushed to New Sinai MDI Hospital at Sta. Rosa.. After 16 hours of Labor.. January 3, 2008 A sweet baby boy just came out through Cesarean section.



A day after the cutie baby was sent to my room at MDI. Me and Dada were overwhelmed, we are now Daddy and Mommy. Since his our first, we don't know how to make him stop to cry...



Several name ideas was being suggested... Mahirap palang magisip ng pangalan ng bata. Until we decided to give him Justin Kahlil M. Jimenez as his name..



Since that day, Kahlil became my inspiration. I work, I make my self healthy because of him. He is my number one. I love you Baby Kahlil...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment